CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Skyler is 16!!!

It happened...like it or not my baby boy grew up and turned sixteen last month. Of course it is an exciting birthday for him, bringing lots of new experiences...driving, dating, and being ordained a priest. It was thrilling to see him bless the sacrament last week with his dad being able to bless with him as well. It is a nice tradition that our ward has to let the fathers bless the sacrament with their sons for the first time.

I can honestly say that there isn't a day that goes by that I am not grateful to be Skyler's mother. I am so proud of him. We have always been close. Skyler has always been so obedient and kind. He isn't ashamed to show and tell me that he loves me in front of other people. I know that I can trust him. I can't wait to see what the next few years bring for him. He is a courageous young man that is always willing to stand up for what is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment