CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sena Baby blessing

This is my whole Starley Family...minus our dear parents that are currently serving a mission in the Philippines. We gathered for Sena's baby blessing a few weeks ago in St. George. Even though we were only together for a few hours, it sure was nice to see each other. My older brother (to my left) and his wife Heather currently live just north of Salt Lake City. The four adorable redheads are theirs. My younger brother Matt (to the right of Skyler) and his wife Jill have two adorable children. They are such cute parents. They live in St. George right now. Then there is my younger sister, Jeni (pink sweater). She lives in Vegas and is in search for her Mr. Right. Matt gave Sena a beautiful blessing. He has a gift for words. One of the things that I remember him blessing her with is "to always be a lady".

No comments:

Post a Comment